Finhouse consulting ltd is an arm of Management & Financial college ltd, one of the fastest Professional accountancy training institutes in Uganda.
ABOUT FINHOUSE CONSULTING LTD
The consultancy firm specializes in skills enhancement training as a flagship product. This product is tailored towards bridging the gap between the theoretical knowledge obtained from college or Universities courses and the practical office skills required in an office environment. The key objective of this product is up-skilling the human resources (mainly fresh graduates/diploma holders, CPA and ACCA students and members to make them more employable.
We also offer on demand accounting and other services described below.
OUR FOUNDERS / DIRECTORS
- OPIO ISRAEL: Is the Managing Director of Finhouse Consulting ltd and the founding Director of MAF college ltd (ACCA and CPA training institute). He holds FCCA-UK, CPA (U) and he is currently pursuing MBA (Herriot Watt University Scotland).
He has a wealth of experience in training Accounting students and was voted by all ACCA qualified accountants in Uganda as the “achiever of the year 2013” for his enormous contribution to the growth ACCA profession in Uganda. Mr. Opio is also the Country Risk Manager of Ecobank Uganda with a total Banking experience of 14 years.
- KABUGO JOHN JOSHUA: Is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who holds a bachelors of commerce degree in accounting from Makerere University and currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Finance at Edinburgh Business School (Herriot Watt University).He has for the past 5 years been working with Ms. Footsteps Furniture Company limited and Ms. Uganda Investment Authority in the finance departments where he interacted with accounting packages like Navision and tally. He is therefore an expert in training such accounting packages.
He gained supervisory and strong analytical skills from his recent position as the Head of finance at Ms. Footsteps and his efficiency to generate reports has been greatly improved as a result of a training he recently attended in “Microsoft excel for accountants and auditors” organized by ICPAU and Summit consulting.
His career so far has been characterized by strong dedication to work and integrity a key virtue for finance professionals and has stood the test of time by being dynamic and always open to learning new things every other time.
- PADDY KYABASINGA: holder of BSc Mechanical engineering, ACCA Affiliate, He is currently pursuing and MBA of Edinburgh Business School-Scotland. He has 4 years of work experience. He is currently working with Roofings ltd. He was the third best ACCA finalist (Affiliate) student in September 2017 exams.
- MS WINFRED OPIO: Is the firms Accountant, holder of BBA accounting from Mbarara University. She formerly worked with Naguru SKYZ Hotel as the Head of Finance for a period 3 years.
O SERVICES OFFERED
- SKILLS BRIDGE TRAINING.
This involves training unemployed people for 2 months thereafter they are then attached to an organization to put their skills into use. During this attachment period, the trainees will be supervised by both Finhouse and the organization which has offered them the internship training. Finhouse will then request the organization to retain the trainee permanently if they have a vacancy. If the trainee is not taken on permanently, Finhouse will take the responsibility to source for employment for the trainee.(Finhouse does not however guarantee employment for the trainee as the process of searching for employment is lengthy and very involving and the firm may not have control over the plans of the potential employers to whom the trainees will be attached to.
- SKILLS ENHANCEMENT SCHEME FOR ALREADY EMPLOYED PEOPLE.
This service involves up-skilling the already employed people by offering training in practical office duties like preparation of tax returns, payroll preparation, Trial balance extraction, budget preparation, income and expenditure statements, cash flow statements, project proposal writing, Profit and loss statement, Balance sheet preparation, preparation of the strategy documents etc…
- OTHER SERVICES OFFERED.
- Pool of Bridge Accountants. Finhouse has a pool of well -trained accountants (Trainees) who are on standby to be deployed. Any organization which may be in need of an accountant can approach us and we send them a number of trainees who they can interview and chose who to work with. This helps to cut down on recruitment costs of advertising, plus long waiting periods for new recruited accountant to serve notice in their former work place before he or she reports. Our trainees are a finished product, the organization will be able to deploy immediately with our supervisory support we give to our newly absorbed trainees hence bridging the gap between the time of former employee left your organization and the time our trainee assumes duities.
- We design and implement strategy for organizations after conducting a thorough analysis of the current organizations current operations. We will analyze the costs, the strategies, Human resource issues, previous financial performance of the entity and provide game changing turn around strategies.
- We offer training in accounting packages.
- We conduct organization development, payroll development, research etc.
- We conduct evaluation and monitoring activities for donor funded projects.
- We offer Fraud management, Risk management and forensic services.
- We train in current developments in International Financial Reporting standards and Audit standards training and guide our clients on any changes like the current IFRS 9 on financial instruments.
For more details, visit our offices on Teachershouse 3rd Floor room 305,opposite Norvik Hospital or call us on +256(0) 772650362(whatsapp number) or log onto our website www.mafuganda.com